As a bathroom style statement, bathroom sinks with pedestal can go a long way. From the classic Victorians to sleek and ultra-modern, pedestal sinks have been used in smaller bathrooms and powder rooms to save space without sparing the fascination.
Pedestal sinks are best in small bathrooms, where they open up space on the wall and where a vanity would be very bulky. But they also work in restrooms where storage space is not a concern such as guest bathrooms and powder rooms.
Let’s take a look at some beautiful bathroom sinks with pedestal.
Table Of Contents
- Best Pedestal Bathroom Sinks 2018
- Pedestal Bathroom Sinks 2018 List
- Roosevelt Vitreous China 19″ Pedestal Bathroom Sink with Overflow
- Archer Vitreous China 24″ Pedestal Bathroom Sink
- Roosevelt Vitreous China 22″ Pedestal Bathroom Sink with Overflow
- WD1211W Vitreous China 11″ Pedestal Bathroom Sink
- Memoirs® Ceramic 25″ Pedestal Bathroom Sink with Overflow
- Ravenna Vitreous China 25″ Pedestal Bathroom Sink with Overflow
- Vitreous China 20″ Pedestal Bathroom Sink
- Cadet Ceramic 25″ Pedestal Bathroom Sink with Overflow
- Boulevard Vitreous China 24″ Pedestal Bathroom Sink with Overflow
- Boulevard Vitreous China 24″ Pedestal Bathroom Sink with Overflow
- Bathroom Pedestal Sinks How to Buy | Renovator's Supply
- BUYING GUIDE: PEDESTAL SINKS
Best Pedestal Bathroom Sinks 2018
Below is the list which shows the top 10 best bathroom sinks with pedestal 2018. This is a list that scores more than 4.5 (out of 5). You can click the image for more information about that bathroom sinks with pedestal.
Well, now without wasting any further time, let’s jump on to our top 10 best bathroom sinks with pedestal list.
Pedestal Bathroom Sinks 2018 List
★★★★★ This sink is very nice and we receive a lot of compliments on its style. We went through several sinks trying to get the right fit and style for the small area we had for installation. This one was perfect.
★★★★★ This is a tiny and unique sink that fit perfectly in our small half bath. If your space is tight, this sink will work great. Be sure to order a MINI 4 inch wide-spread faucet.
★★★★☆ Works perfectly in my small bathroom. My home was built in 1920 and the style of this pedestal sink is exactly what I was looking for.
Related Searches: small bathroom sink, retro bathroom sink, bathroom sink fixtures, pedestal sink storage, small corner pedestal sink, pedastal sinks
★★★★★ Great quality sink for MUCH less than it was at the plumbing showroom (even with the supposed “contracted’ discount”). We splurged on the Kohler Artifacts faucet, so it was nice to save on the sink…Read more»
★★★★★ The pedestal sink looks wonderful. I was very concerned about its safety during shipping but it was fine and all the shipping materials were recyclable! It looks fantastic.
★★★★★ Very pretty and simple. I am relieved that there is enough space on top to put a bottle of soap. I ordered the 24″ wide and was a little worried that there wouldn’t be room but ordering the single hole ensured there was…Read more»
Tag: narrow bathroom sink, small bathroom sink, small powder room sink, apron front bathroom sink, bathroom pedestal sink, bathroom sink fixtures
★★★★★ Love this sink! It looks beautiful in our newly renovated half bath.
★★★★☆ I like the sink, but the faucet I purchased to use with it did not fit very well on a back-splash sink and it’s difficult to use the pop-up drain feature. It may be beneficial for customers to know which faucets work best with a back-splash sink.
★★★★★ We had SNAFU with the delivery, with the sink arriving on Friday (when it was supposed to) without the pedestal. Customer service found that it was UPS’s mistake, and the pedestal didn’t arrive until Monday which was an inconvenience as the work…Read more» By Kathy
Related Searches: pedastal sinks, pedestal bathroom sink, pedistal sinks, freestanding bathroom sink
★★★★★ I have the world’s tiniest powder room, (it’s actually a converted back stairway). I really wanted a pedestal sink, and this was THE only one that would fit in the space. It’s tiny. But it’s sleek, elegant and very contemporary looking. I haven’t installed it yet, but will post a photo when I do.
★★★★☆ Nice little sink for a small space but being small makes for difficult install. There was no room for the P- trap so needed some plumbing adjustments.
★★★★★ Very funky piece. Has had a lot of positive comments. Great size for my tiny washroom. Plumber said It was relatively easy to fit . Be careful when buying faucet as it has to be quite small otherwise the spout extends over the front of the basin !
Searches: bathroom pedestal sink, bathroom sink fixtures, pedastal sinkmarble pedestal sink, narrow pedestal sink, bathroom sink stand
★★★★★ The best looking pedestal sink out there!
This sink arrived quickly and in perfect condition. I don’t know how the finish holds up, as we have only had it for a month. But, it does look nice….Read more»
★★★★★ Great sink. I definitely recommend this product. It has very elegant and rich look. The same as you see on the picture. I matched it with a toilet and it was worth…Read more»
★★★★★ Perfect width for my small powder room
Just the look I was going for. With a single hole faucet I have plenty of room for a pretty soap dispenser and or flowers. The sink basin is a sloping rectangle which I find pretty.
By Cathy Lanzalotti
Tag: bathroom pedestal sink, retro bathroom sink, pedestal sink storage, pedastal sink, small pedestal sink, glass pedestal sink
★★★★★ Perfect for our powder room. Love the attached towel bar so there is no need to hang one on the wall. Great look for a contemporary as well as a traditional…Read more»
★★★★★ This works great in my small bathroom. Towel rack is what I needed.
★★★★★ This American Stabdard pedestal sink is the perfect piece for a small powder bathroom–Get the optional towel bar–it saves you even more space and looks great too!
Related Searches: bathroom sink with legs, sink pedestal, pedastal sinks, pedestal sink with towel bar, bathroom sink consoles, pedestal sink with storage
★★★★☆ Perfect size for small bathroom, unique shape. Holes for plumbing on back are not standard, had to make adjustments with plumbing.
★★★★★ The sink looks gorgeous. But if you will need access to repair or clean up in the future the sink will needs to be removed because it will be hard to access from behind.
★★★★☆ The items were delivered perfectly. Nothing was broken. I was contacted prior to delivering. All the items are nicer than the picture. The customer service department was very helpful once I contacted them for information.
Searches: bathroom sinks with pedestal, pedestal bathroom sinks, pedastal sink, high back sink, pedistal sinks, stand alone sink
★★★★★ Great quality. Always scary to buy sight unseen but return policy put us at ease and so glad we purchased from here. We saved over 100.00 from even the Big Box Store prices and was much better quality. For all my home renovation projects I will always compare the Wayfair price.
★★★★★ Not installed yet, but looks great.
★★★★☆ The hardware included was hard to work with. Otherwise it is a great looking sink
tag: pedestal bathroom sinks, bathroom sinks with pedestal, small pedestal bathroom sinks, bathroom pedestal sink storage cabinet, bathroom sink with legs, sink pedestal
★★★★☆ Sinks were just what I was looking for. Perfect for baths that have no place to put shelves as the wide sides are ideal for laying cosmetics etc during use. Only issue was with problems with shipping. Not well packag…Read more»
★★★★★ Perfect for my powder room, Top arrived broken but Wayfair was great to work with and replaced immediately.
★★★★★ Love this sink. Used it for a bathroom remodel and feel like it really made the room. Love the wide sides that allow for soap dispenser, toothbrush holder, etc.
Related Searches: sink toilet combo, bathroom sink with legs, sink pedestal, toilet sink combo, sink and toilet combo
★★★★★ Absolutely LOVE the look of this sink in my mid century home’s half bath! The Krause faucet (also from Wayfair) completes the look. Has the look of a porcelain sink.
★★★★★ This is a beautiful contemporary sink and Wayfair’s ordering process and delivery were flawless!
★★★★★ Love, Love, The Cedar Falls Pedestal Sink. Very Chic and modern.
Bathroom Pedestal Sinks How to Buy | Renovator's Supply
BUYING GUIDE: PEDESTAL SINKS
What is going round comes around. This year, one of the most popular bathroom trends is traditional 1930s style, with the shapely silhouette of a pedestal sink as its defining piece. These pedestal bathroom sink shave made a comeback and at the moment are more famous than ever!
While looking for a pedestal sink, recollect what is going to appearance satisfactory for your bathroom in terms of design, finish and scale. You’ll find a mix of charge stages and styles in the marketplace, from angular contemporary looks to traditional reproductions to amazing vintage finds.
Before you buy
- Take measurements to determine the best size for your space. How much width and depth do you have for the widest part of the basin? Leave a little space on both sides and between the sink and the wall. Consider the scale of the piece in relation to the size of the space — the sink should not dominate the bathroom design or vice versa.
- If you are replacing a dresser built into a pedestal, make sure there is a finished wall, floor and finish behind the enclosed structure. Otherwise, the project may be much larger and more expensive than anticipated. And confirm that the wall is strong enough to support the basin of the sink.
- Make sure your sink is compatible with your faucet selection. Most sinks come pre-drilled from a distance of four inches (center) or eight to 12 inches (common) between hot and cold tap handles and a centralized single-hole drilling to accommodate a single-hole faucet.
Choose a style.
- A pedestal sink consists of two parts: the washbasin and the pillar below. The basin is partly supported by the wall to which it is attached, and also by the base itself, which also conceals the piping.
- A vanity usually has a worktop with hard surfaces (marble or granite) and a sink. The top rests on two legs with a front crossbar for bath towels. The device is mounted on the wall, and the cables are exposed underneath.
- A console has a sink and a porcelain top that is supported by four legs. It often has a built-in backsplash. The console offers a sense of the old world.